Rabbit Office Automation is a privately owned copier and document management equipment company with employees working out of two locations in Northern California.
ROA attributes a great deal of the company’s success to its hard-working and dedicated employees. We reward our loyal staff with profit sharing and competitive compensation packages that include 401K plan matching and comprehensive medical benefits, while providing career growth opportunities.
As we continue to add the most technologically advanced products to meet our customers’ evolving needs, we are always seeking motivated individuals to help us prosper and grow.
If you are interested in joining our team, contact us at email@example.com or 800-3-Rabbit (372-2248) and ask for HR!
Current Job Opportunities:
We are looking for an energetic Delivery Driver/Copier Installer with a perfect driving record and excellent communication and customer service skills. The position is based in our Corporate office/warehouse in Sunnyvale, CA and involves daily travel/deliveries throughout the greater San Francisco Bay area. No delivery driver experience is required. If you have the necessary qualifications and want to join our team working in a progressive, growing company with great benefits, including medical, dental, paid vacation & a 401K with company match, send us your resume & cover letter.
- Professional & Personable
- Computer literacy
- Excellent driving record
- Enjoys working with and relating to our customers and fellow team members while exhibiting strong professional etiquette
- Possess a Team mentality and exhibit a positive and learning attitude
- Disciplined and respects others’ time
- Absolute integrity
- Non Smoker
- Must be detail oriented and enjoy working with technical hardware and structured problem solving
- Prior field service experience helpful but not a requirement since we will train.
- High school education or equivalent
- Must understand the importance of customer care
- Self motivated while maintaining a very high quality standard for work performed
- Dedication to providing customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed with an ability to work independently or with a team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work confidently with top & middle management within customer organizations
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Proven history of exceeding sales quotas
- Non Smoker