Making the right decision for your Document Management solutions is an essential part of running any business. Outdated, missing, or incomplete information can prove to have a big impact on your business by delaying decisions, compromising cases, and hindering the work of your employees.
Keeping your documents in a central and secure location that is easily accessible ensures you have the most recent, up-to-date version of whatever documents you need. Combing through files or folders and searching for email attachments become a thing of the past with ROA’s MaxxVault Enterprise Document Management.
You can expect…
- A simplified document review process.
- Improved document quality control with workflow tracking and overview.
- Quick access to all versions of your document.
- Straightforward and flexible document content management capabilities.
- An enhanced document audit history that tracks document changes.
- Hassle-free content approval and publishing features.
- Automated indexing that includes tracking the age of a document and archiving it at the appropriate time.
- Protection against data loss with frequent back-ups of your documents and offsite storage of data with MaxxCloud.
- Documents and electronic records kept in compliance with industry regulations such as: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
- Email alerts for new tasks, or status reports relating to your documents.
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software for all your PDFs and TIFFS.
- A secure centralized document repository.